3 medium sweet potatoes
2 medium apples
1 tbsp. butter, melted
1 tbsp. maple syrup
1 tbsp. apple cider
Splash of lemon juice
1/2 tsp. ground cinnamon
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees and let potatoes bake for 30 minutes.
2. Core the apples and slice into disks
3. Mix all remaining ingredients together.
4. Remove sweet potatoes from oven. Peel off the skin and slice into disks.
5. In a greased 8x8 baking dish, alternate sweet potato and apple disks into rows.
6. Pour mixture evenly across the dish. Bake for an additional 20 minutes.