3 cus spaghetti squash
1/2 cup almond milk
1/4 cup nut butter, melted (I used wild friends cinnamon raisin)
1/4 cup raisins
1 tbsp coconut oil
1/2 tbsp cinnamon
1/2 tbsp nutmeg
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. Melt coconut oil in glass baking dish and swirl around so it covers the bottom, its okay if theres excess.
3. Add in nut butter, almond milk, egg and whisk together with a fork. Add in spices and stir.
4. Fold in spaghetti squash so that everything appears evenly covered.
5. Fold in raisins.
6. Top with some more cinnamon. Bake for approximately 45 minutes. (I baked the night before and reheated in the morning)